Trick or Treat at the Village Closet
Sunday, October 31, 11:00am-2:00pm
Show us your costumes (especially the ones you found here!) and take some candy or non-food goodies.
2 East Main Street
Winter Wear Village Closet Cleanout
Sunday, November 7th, 11:00am-2:00pm
Come stock up on hats, mittens, boots, and everything you need now that’ it’s cold.
Sunday, November 7th, from 11am-2pm.
2 East Main Street, Huntington, MA
Everything at the Village Closet is 100% free, no matter your income or where you live.
RSVP on Facebook for reminders: https://www.facebook.com/HilltownVillage/events
The safety of our families in our first priority. We follow recommendations from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Please see here for details of how our Home Visit Program, Village Closet, and Parent Support and Education programs have adjusted to keep everyone safe.
In the News
- “Local organization helps new parents find their ‘Village’,” Mass Appeal WWLP, February 2018
- “Expert to lead workshop on electronic use among youth,” from the Daily Hampshire Gazette, September 8, 2018
- “Opinion: Helping Hands,” from the Daily Hampshire Gazette, September 3, 2018
- “It Takes a Village” from The Daily Hampshire Gazette, August 26, 2018
- “It Takes a Village, Village Closet,” from iBerkshires.com, July 2, 2018
- “Village Closet hits $100K mark in donations,” from the Daily Hampshire Gazette, June 23, 2018.
- “It Takes a Village”, from The Berkshire Eagle, June 19, 2018
- Valley Gives PSA, New England Public Radio, May 2018
- LGBTQIA+ Families, Mass Appeal WWLP, May 2018
- “It Takes a Village rolls out film series, new groups”, from The Daily Hampshire Gazette, February 12, 2018
- “Family support agency hosting open house”, Berkshire Eagle, September 2017
- “United Way Diaper Drive PSA”, Hits 94.3, June 2017
- “Nonprofit seeks backpack donations for foster kids”, from The Daily Hampshire Gazette, June 2017
- “Backpack Drive PSA”, Hits 94.3, June 2017
- “United Way grants awarded”, The Daily Hampshire Gazette, June 2017
- “Women’s Fellowship Follow-Up – It Takes a Village”, from the Westhampton town Newsletter, November 2016
- “Agency offers free support to moms”, Springfield Republics, November 2016
- “It Takes a Village: More than a Proverb in the Hilltowns of Western Massachusetts”, from Vida Leche Amour, October 2016
- “Village Closet offers free items to young families”, from The Country Journal, October 2016