Families in the following towns can request a Home-Visit Volunteer:
- Franklin County: Ashfield, Buckland, Charlemont, Colrain, Conway, Hawley, Heath, Shelburne, Rowe
- Hampshire County: Cummington, Chesterfield, Goshen, Huntington, Middlefield, Plainfield, Westhampton, Williamsburg, Worthington
- Berkshire County: Becket, Hinsdale, Otis, Peru, Savoy, Windsor, Washington
- Hampden County: Russell, Chester, Montgomery, Blandford
Other Home Visit Resources
If you live outside the our Hilltown service area, there are other organizations that can help:
- Families in Eastern Franklin County (Erving, Leverett, New Salem, Shutesbury and Wendell) are encouraged to contact the Community Network for Children to learn about services available in their area.
- Families in Eastern Hampshire County (Amherst, Belchertown, Easthampton, Hatfield, Northampton, Pelham, South Hadley, and Ware, as well as the neighboring towns Monson, Palmer, Warren, and West Brookfield) are encouraged to contact the Collaborative for Educational Services to learn about services available in their area.
- Early Head Start provides home-visits for income-eligible residents of Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin regions.
- Healthy Families provides home-visits for parents aged 20 and under in Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin, Hampden, and Berkshire counties.
- Montague Catholic Social Ministries provides home-visits for families in Franklin County (no income requirement).
- The Green River Doula Network may be able to connect you with a low- or no-cost Postpartum Doula in Western and Central Massachusetts. Email them at GreenRiverDoulas@gmail.com.
We welcome volunteers from all over Western Massachusetts.