Groups and Events
Our Summer group schedules is up at our Parents Group Page, including our new Parents Summer Cafe & Curious Child Program.
“Parents & The News”
The impact of world news: How can families stay present, balanced and empowered? A exploration and exchange of resources and ideas through informal discussion. Bring your hopes, fears and ideas to share! FREE on site childcare!! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. RSVP to the Facebook event.
Tuesdays July 3
2 Main Street, Cummington
“What About Sleep”
The sleep problems of infancy and early childhood represent some of the most significant challenges faced by parents. This presentation offers a look into the world of sleep science and the research that presents clear implications for parents families. Parents will hear concrete strategies to help children get better sleep and will have opportunity for discussion of sleep issues. Refreshments and children provided. RSVP to the Facebook Event.
Tuesday July 10
The Village Closet
2 Main Street, Cummington
In the News
- “It Takes a Village, Village Closet,” from iBerkshires.com, July 2, 2018
- “Village Closet hits $100K mark in donations,” from the Daily Hampshire Gazette, June 23, 2018.
- “It Takes a Village”, from The Berkshire Eagle, June 19, 2018
- Valley Gives PSA, New England Public Radio, May 2018
- LGBTQIA+ Families, Mass Appeal WWLP, May 2018
- “It Takes a Village rolls out film series, new groups”, from The Daily Hampshire Gazette, February 12, 2018
- “Family support agency hosting open house”, Berkshire Eagle, September 2017
- “United Way Diaper Drive PSA”, Hits 94.3, June 2017
- “Nonprofit seeks backpack donations for foster kids”, from The Daily Hampshire Gazette, June 2017
- “Backpack Drive PSA”, Hits 94.3, June 2017
- “United Way grants awarded”, The Daily Hampshire Gazette, June 2017
- “Women’s Fellowship Follow-Up – It Takes a Village”, from the Westhampton town Newsletter, November 2016
- “Agency offers free support to moms”, Springfield Republics, November 2016
- “It Takes a Village: More than a Proverb in the Hilltowns of Western Massachusetts”, from Vida Leche Amour, October 2016
- “Village Closet offers free items to young families”, from The Country Journal, October 2016
November 2017 – A Success Story
- April 2017 – The Village Closet Runs on … Keurig?
- January 2017 – Meet our Board of Directors
- November 2016 – Hilltown Charity Brings Holiday Cheer
- September 2016 – New Hours, New Groups, New Team Members
Free Public Events
Know of a free event happening in the Hilltowns for families with children ages 0 to 5 years of age? To add it to our calendar, email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to our calendar for more Hilltown Events.