With your financial support, It Takes a Village can continue our free programs and services so that our neighbors with infants and young children don’t have do it all alone! We appreciate donations of any size. To make a tax deductible donation, click below:
Or you can send a check to:
It Takes a Village
PO Box 484
Williamsburg, MA 01096-0484
How will my contribution be put to use?
- $25: pays cost of mileage for one of our home visit volunteers
- $60: pays for two postpartum resource kits
- $125: covers the costs of one session of our weekly mothers support group
- $250 covers the cost of bins and supplies for the Village Closet
- $500: is the value of our Home Visit Program for one family
- $1000: covers the costs of a MotherWoman support group training for one of our facilitators
To donate baby or new mother items to the Village Closet, click here.