Families in ALL of Western Mass are welcome to attend our Parents’ Groups, use the Village Closet in Cummington, and contact us for a list of resources.
We provide Home-Visits to families in the following counties and towns:
- Franklin County: Ashfield, Buckland, Charlemont, Colrain, Conway, Hawley, Heath, Shelburne, Rowe
- Hampshire County: Cummington, Chesterfield, Goshen, Huntington, Middlefield, Plainfield, Westhampton, Williamsburg, Worthington
- Berkshire County: Becket, Hinsdale, Otis, Peru, Savoy, Windsor, Washington
- Hampden County: Russell, Chester, Montgomery, Blandford
If you live outside the our Hilltown service area, there are other organizations that can help:
- Families in Eastern Franklin County (Erving, Leverett, New Salem, Shutesbury and Wendell) are encouraged to contact the Community Network for Children to learn about services available in their area.
- Families in Eastern Hampshire County (Amherst, Belchertown, Easthampton, Hatfield, Northampton, Pelham, South Hadley, and Ware, as well as the neighboring towns Monson, Palmer, Warren, and West Brookfield) are encouraged to contact the Collaborative for Educational Services to learn about services available in their area.
- Families in Berkshire Countr and the Pioneer Valley, Berkshire Children and Families‘ “Parent Aid Program” provides home-visitors with a goal of helping families access community support and strengthen parent-child relationships. Contact For more information contact Gina Blake in the Berkshires or Gail Fries in the Pioneer Valley.
- Early Head Start provides home-visits for income-eligible residents of Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin regions.
- Healthy Families provides home-visits for parents aged 20 and under in Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin, Hampden, and Berkshire counties.
- Montague Catholic Social Ministries provides home-visits for families in Franklin County (no income requirement).
- The Green River Doula Network may be able to connect you with a low- or no-cost Postpartum Doula in Western and Central Massachusetts. Email them at GreenRiverDoulas@gmail.com.
We welcome volunteers from all over Western Massachusetts.